Rebecca Williams is the Current Vice President and Chief Creative Officer at Maga Design Group. Rebecca is a designer capable of employing multiple styles of communication graphics, maps, and info-graphics.
Rebecca Williams is the current Vice President and Chief Creative Officer at Maga Design Group. Rebecca is a designer capable of employing multiple styles of communication graphics, maps, and infographics. Rebecca excels at digging deep into content to communicate through complexity. This skill exhibits her intrinsic understanding of data and information design management. Rebecca currently manages a staff of six full-time designers at Maga.
Notable works include:
- Designed a suite of visual information maps for the U.S. Naval Supply Systems Command that demonstrate the advanced system functionality and business processes of the Command Information Office. Through Rebecca’s use of powerful imagery and metaphor, these maps helped leadership at Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) become recognized for innovation and successful change management.
- Oversaw the creation of visual strategy offices for the U.S. Navy Enterprise Resource Planning Program Management Office. Rebecca pushed the organization to apply whole-brain, systems thinking to the deployment of Navy ERP to six major organizational units. Additionally, she designed leadership briefings, high-level business process maps, and system function graphic illustrations.
- Rebecca created a series of capstone visual maps of the business and functionality of the Pepsico, Inc. information system. These have been employed nationally and internationally to educate suppliers, partners and bottlers on the power of the system, improving business performance unilaterally.
- Defined Enterprise Architecture visual framework for Dell Corporate Executive Leadership Team to assist in portfolio management, financial planning and executive-level decision making.
- Created the Maga Design systems model that ensures all client projects are developed according to the Maga “Explore/Envision/Execute” creation phases. She maintains the design integrity of all products to meet client standards and expectations.
Rebecca is available as a creative consultant for your business or individual needs. She is also available to hire for speaking engagements.